Welcome to the NATIFLife Portal
This Portal is reserved to the NATIFLife Network
Enjoy the portal and take advantage from it!Networking
- Increasing Visibility, exchange of Best Practice among Stakeholders, Demand/Offer of Needs/Technology.
- Developing Joint Research on innovative AT, also through the participation to research projects.
- Training and Hands On Sessions on Assistive Technology and User Centered Design.
- Sharing facilities and equipments to develop joint activities of industrial interest: Rapid Prototyping of wearable and flexible sensors, Smart Sensing Embedded Systems, Robotic platforms.
- Assessment of Assistive Technologies by End-Users involvement.
NATIFLIFE project comes to an end after 2 years! It was such a great opportunity to work within a great consortium composed by experts in
This Special Issue aims to gather contributions on sensors for localization, which may include, but are not limited to, radio-frequency, magnetic-field, imaging, inertial, acoustic, and
Do you want to be participant in the new 2021 call to create an impactful project? Do you work for an SME, an R&D institute
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Two Living Labs will be arranged in Catania and Malta which will allow for User Centered Design and Testing of traditional and innovative Assistive Systems by End-Users involvement, as well as implementing dissemination and training activities.
Main solutions installed in the PDS will be related to
- Assistive Domotics (facilitating and assisting the user in Daily Activities)
- User status assessment
- User habits monitoring
- User-caregiver interaction